- privatedining.com.au is owned by www com media Pty Ltd (ACN 090 045 300). Your use of this web site known as privatedining.com.au constitutes your acceptance of and compliance with the terms, conditions, policies and disclaimers contained in this page and elsewhere on this web site. privatedining.com.au reserves the right to amend these terms, conditions, policies and disclaimers at any time.
- All information and material on this web site is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. Except for the temporary copy held in your computer’s Cache. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, link to, frame or distribute the information and material on this web site.
All and any Trademarks of listed restaurants in this web site remain the property of the listed restaurant.
Your use of the Website does not create a licence or any other rights with respect to the trade marks, service marks, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights in or on the Website.
Third Party Content
- privatedining.com.au contains links to Third Party web sites operated by other parties. privatedining.com.au does not monitor or make inquiries about the content of websites accessed by such links, and is not responsible for, does not endorse and makes no representations either expressly or impliedly concerning Third Party Web sites, their content or any products or services which they offer. You access Third Party Web sites completely at your own risk.
Listing a Website – Payment for Services
- If you post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant privatedining.com.au a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant privatedining.com.au and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate our site’s policies and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify privatedining.com.au or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. privatedining.com.au has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. privatedining.com.au takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Any payment made for a listing on the privatedining.com.au website is non-refundable. privatedining.com.au accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors made during submission of a listing, or for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss whatsoever. Errors in submitted content can be corrected through the provided management interface once a listing is submitted and payment is successfully processed.
Payment for listings on privatedining.com.au are only accepted in Australian Dollars.
Where payment for a listing on the privatedining.com.au is made through illegal or fraudulent means, privatedining.com.au reserves the right to remove such listing, and will pursue all necessary legal channels to re-cover costs and damages.
Limitation of Liability
- Unless excluded by law, privatedining.com.au, its sub licensees and their respective contractors and third party suppliers exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to the website or your use of the website; and any liability (including for negligence) for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the privatedining.com.au web site or any of the information on or accessed through the website (including, but not limited to Third Party Content and the Third Party websites) for any reason whatsoever. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
privatedining.com.au is a www com media Pty Ltd Website.